Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Madness #25


Click here to join the madness.


1. What kind of automobile do you drive?
My husband is always in charge of driving. We have a Nissan Sentra sedan.

2. What kind of automobile do you WISH you drove?
I've always pictured myself driving a small SUV, like a Honda CRV or Nissan X-Trail.

3. When is the last time you bought a vehicle (new or used)?
Four years ago.

4. What is your color of choice as far as vehicles go?
White because it looks simple and clean.

5. Do you regularly have your oil changed?
Yes, my husband attends to it regularly.

6. How long do you generally keep a vehicle before thinking about buying a new one?
Ideally 5 years or so.

7. What kind of automobile will you buy next?
We want an SUV or a nice pick-up truck.

Hi to my fellow MM participants. I might be late on my visits but I promise to visit you soon.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40