Monday, March 05, 2007

Things I've Learned From Yohan

Yohan and I went to the playground earlier this afternoon. I wasn't able to bring my dog, Bruno with us because my finger still feels a little sore. The swelling has subsided but there is still a tinge of discomfort. Bruno was barking when Yohan and I went out of the house. He was probably telling us to take him along. Poor Bruno, I felt terrible leaving him behind. Jules gave him a walk several minutes later.

I took this photo while Yohan and I were on the seesaw. I love how it turned out. It was another wonderful afternoon.


Some things I've Learned From Yohan:
  1. Playing make believe is fun.
  2. Reading stories is exciting.
  3. Praying together feels good.
  4. A simple praise means so much.
  5. Say "I love you" more often.
  6. Say "thank you" as often as you can.
  7. Always reply with "you're welcome."
  8. Say sorry whenever you hurt someone.
  9. It's okay to get dirty once in a while.
  10. Hold hands while walking.
  11. A kiss can somehow ease the pain.
  12. Laughter is music to the ears.
  13. A tight embrace brings much needed comfort.
  14. Creativity can be expressed in so many ways.
  15. A stain is not the end of the world.
  16. You cannot always have everything.
  17. Patience is very important.
  18. Balance is the key.
  19. Chocolate equals hyperactivity.
  20. Blogging is not my number one priority.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40