Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Madness


Click here to join the madness.


1. How many times do you wake up during the night?
I sleep very late so when I hit the bed, I sleep soundly until the following morning.

2. On an average, how many hours of sleep do you try to get?
At least 7 hours.

3. What day of the week do you do your "major" housecleaning?
The maid does the cleaning on a daily basis but I personally like doing a major housecleaning with my husband once a month. It's a time when we get rid of some clutter especially things that we don't need. It's like a monthly purging so to speak. :)

4. How often do you move your furniture to clean behind it?
We try to move the bigger and heavier pieces of furniture once a month during our major housecleaning but lighter pieces are moved daily.

5. Do you do your dishes by hand or do you own a dishwasher?
We don't have a dishwasher so dishes are done by hand.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40