Thursday, February 01, 2007

What Kind of Flower Are You?

I saw this at Skittles sidebar and decided to try it. Here's what I got...


I am a
Daisy


What Flower
Are You?




You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are.


My favorite flowers are tulips and sunflowers. I collect many sunflower items, particularly for the kitchen. I have sunflower placemats, curtains, plates, serving spoons, hand towels, divider, ref magnets, etc.

I love receiving flowers. Over the years, Jules has given me roses, orchids, malaysian mums, daisies and sunflower. But I've never received tulips before. I just love seeing tulips at flower shops. I love the vibrant colors of tulips. They are a bit more expensive compared to other flowers because they are imported, usually from Holland. Oh well, maybe someday I'll receive some. :)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40