Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tagged ::Three Things Meme

I was tagged by Manny of Fr RP to LA 2.0.

Three Things that Scare Me: being alone, sickness and death of someone close to me

Three People Who Make Me Laugh: my brother, Chary and Jackie

Three Things I Love: my family [parents, brother and yaya/nanny who has been with me since I was a baby], hubby and son

Three Things I Hate: people who cross the street when the light is green, poor restaurant service, dirty bathrooms

Three Things I Don’t Understand: people who abuse their own children, abusive pet owners, people who don't know the meaning of proper queuing

Three Things On My Desk: Cup of hot chocolate, Ballpen, Notepad

Three Things I Am Doing Right Now: Answering this meme, Listening to my favorite mp3, Contemplating of going to sleep in a few minutes

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die: drive on my own, travel to different countries, see my grandchildren

Three Things I Can Do: keep secrets, listen to problems and blog until the wee hours of the morning

Three Things You Should Listen To: parents, siblings and spouse

Three Things You Should Never Listen To: Redundant telemarketers, Politicians, Preachers on a bus

Three Things I’d Like To Learn: Swimming, Boxing and Baking

Three Favorite Foods: Kani Salad, California Makki, Kare-Kare

Three Beverages I Drink Regularly: Water, Coke Light, Tang

Three Books I Read as a Kid: Cinderella, Heidi, Huckleberry Finn

Three people I want to tag: Jo, Gabrielle and Daphne

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40