Saturday, February 03, 2007

Photo Hunt :: Gross

PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll.
Visit participants.


If you remember, the perimeter wall of our village collapsed last year because of the flooding brought about the the super typhoon.

Orange 'blockades' were put there to warn residents of potential danger. The tarpaulin placed previously have been damaged by the strong wind. The village engineers are not yet finished making repairs on the wall so this is what I see when I go out of the front door each day.

I think it's "gross" in my own interpretation because it's an eye sore. I hope it can be fixed during the 1st quarter of this year.

updated: Sorry my entry does not quite fit the theme for this week but it was the best thing I could come up with.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40