Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's Feast #11

Join the feast here.


Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two
Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
A faint letter "C" on my right leg. When I was around 8 years old or so, I didn't realize I was standing very near the car exhaust and got minor burns.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
I was hit by a jeep when I was in my early teens. People who saw the accident thought I had severe injuries but it was only a minor one. I did not even need casting. My whole leg was bandaged for two weeks. I was fine after that. I did not require any physical therapy of any sort. Just a few follow up check-ups at the doctor.

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
No one in particular.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?

My mom once saw my grandfather (my father's dad) on his knees looking for something under the sofa. My mom asked what he was looking for and my grandfather said he had no idea but apparently there was something I wanted from under the sofa because I kept saying "Pik Ma Mo. He was thinking there was a toy under the sofa. My mom laughed and said, that it meant "Pikit mo mata mo." (translated: Close your eyes.) Sorry I guess that was more than one word but it's the first thing that came into my mind.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought life was a fairytale waiting to be unfolded.
I'm a romantic at heart and I still believe in fairytales.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40