Saturday, September 06, 2008

Yohanism #25


McDonald's Philippines is featuring Star Wars: The Clone Wars toys in Happy Meal. There are 8 Star Wars collectible figures.

A few nights ago, Yohan was playing with his Star Wars Happy Meal toys. He told me ...

Yohan: "I want the red ship to make my collection complete."

Me to Yohan: "OK, I'll ask Ate J (household helper) to find it for you."

Me to J: "Pakihanap naman yung isang Star Wars ship ni Yohan sa lalagyan nya ng laruan. Yung red daw." (Please find Yohan's Star Wars red ship in his toy cabinet.)

J was rummaging through Yohan's toys for around 10 minutes when I asked ...

Me to Yohan: "Where did you put that red ship? Ate J cannot seem to find it."

Yohan: "Mom, it's still at McDonald's. You have to buy it first."

Ha! Ha! I immediately asked our helper to stop looking. All the while I thought he had the complete set.

The day after that funny incident, I got him that red ship. Here's the complete set ...

R2-D2, Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda,
Jedi Starfighter, Republic Gunship, X-Wing Fighter and Millennium Falcon


* The Star Wars toys will be available at McDonald's restaurants up to September 22, 2008.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40