Saturday, September 06, 2008

Tagged :: I Hate These Chores Meme

I was tagged by Karen to do this meme last month. I'm very sorry for the delay.

~~~START COPY~~~

This meme is pretty simple.Here are the rules:1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?2.) Copy the image.3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.4.) Add your blog’s link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.5.) Leave ME a comment and I’ll add you up in the masterlist.


DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Mommy Talks Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps All Kinds of Me Stuff The Salad Caper Winding Creek Circle InkBabyStudios My Happy Place Iam Dzoi Suburban Sass To the Moon and Back Raising Sandy All Things Me Because Life Is Fun Feels Like Home , Growing up with Bea, My life... my own piece of heaven Soulful Thoughts Heart of Rachel YOUR BLOG HERE~~~END COPY~~~

My List:
I do not like dusting small figurines and display items on shelves. It's too time consuming. Recently I was diagnosed with mild asthma so it's a chore that I should also refrain from doing. I'm just grateful that someone else does this chore at our house.




I would like to tag Julie (Greenbucks), Hailey and Shimumsy.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40