Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun Badminton Doubles

Last night my badminton trainer sent a text message saying he wouldn't be able to make it to our training session today. Hubby and I decided to go to the court anyway. Jules helped me review the foot work I learned last week.

While we were taking a break, two guys approached my hubby asking if we wanted to play doubles with them. At first I didn't want to because I wasn't confident that I could already play. Jules convinced me that there was no pressure and it was just going to be a friendly game. I reluctantly said yes. I'm glad I did because I enjoyed the friendly match. I stayed in front while hubby stayed at my back. I'm not yet familiar with the positioning so hubby guided me.

Jules and I won the 3-set game. I really had a fun time with hubby today. I'm looking forward to our next badminton game together. It would be like having a weekly Fitness Dating.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40