Friday, September 12, 2008

Fool's Gold, Happy Ending

Last night hubby played badminton with his friends and Yohan slept early. I decided to watch a DVD on my own. I picked the movie, Fool's Gold which I missed at the cinema. I like the team up of Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey in the movie, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. I think it's great that they teamed up again for another fun movie.

I enjoyed the movie. Kate and Matthew have an incredible chemistry onscreen. The movie is about an adventure-loving ex couples. The highlight of the movie is the underwater treasure hunt which brings the couple closer to one another. For some reason they always end up bickering and their marriage almost ends up as part of California Divorce Records, but their love for one another is undeniable. You really have to watch it to appreciate the story more. I just want to say that I love happy endings.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40