Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sticky Post: Philippine Blog Awards Nominee

** This is a sticky post. You may scroll down to read the more recent posts. **

* update: Deadline of votes is 11:20PM (23:00) September 20, 2008, Philippine time. *


I have known for several days now that my blog, Heart of Rachel is an official nominee at The Philippine Blog Awards 2008 for the Blogger's Choice Award. Honestly, it took me a while to make this post. I guess I felt overwhelmed at the thought of being part of a prestigious blog event.


I would like to thank Rowena of The Sweet Life for nominating me. When I received her text message letting me know that she nominated me at The Philippine Blog Awards, I was so surprised. I never expected it. I was a follower of the event last year but I never thought that I would be nominated this year.

There are 47 nominees for the Blogger's Choice Award this year and I feel so honored to be part of this list. Thank you Rowena for believing in me. It feels so good to know that someone like you thinks that my humble blog is worthy of being recognized. That by itself makes me feel like a winner.

Voting for the Blogger's Choice Award is now open to Filipino Bloggers
. Please click here for the rest of the mechanics.

Here's a brief overview of The Philippine Blog Awards:

"The Philippine Blog Awards aims to recognize notable Filipino-owned blogs in their respective niches. With topics ranging from the arts, culture, technology and politics, Filipinos have become more abreast because of the fast growing blogging industry here and abroad. The Philippine Blog Awards is a venue to showcase notable blogs with quality content that engages readers from around the globe." - The Philippine Blog Awards website

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40