Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Wedding Packages

My family has attended several weddings early this year and we're going to attend one more this week. It's another anticipated special occasion in the family. It is the wedding of my husband's cousin and his girlfriend. My husband and I are very excited about this wedding because our 5-year old son will be part of the entourage. He has been part of two weddings when he was younger. He was once a bible bearer for my husband's cousin and he was the ring bearer at my sister-in-law's wedding last year. On this upcoming wedding that we will attend, our son will be the Little Groom. It's the first time I've encountered this special role in a wedding that's why it's very exciting.

Weddings have evolved through the years. Weddings have become more grand and elaborate. There are many wonderful destination weddings available for couples today. Many couples prefer to plan everything ahead including the honeymoon. There are great discount vacation packages that you can find online. Many of these packages feature honeymoon all inclusive resort.

** Courtesy of SuperClubs **

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40