Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yohan's Farm Field Trip

It has been raining for several days now due to a storm in the northern part of the country. Last night I heard Yohan praying for good weather so that his field trip can push through. The Kinder class are set to visit Anihan Farm in Lipa, Batangas to learn about plants and animals.

When I accompanied Yohan to school today, it was drizzling. The teacher told me that the field trip is postponed. I saw how sad Yohan was. I thought he was going to cry but the teacher reassured him that the field trip will push through next week.

I was having breakfast at the school canteen with a fellow mom when the teacher told us that the field trip will push through after all. Good thing the weather cleared although the sky is still gloomy.

I'm still here in school waiting for Yohan's class to come back from their trip. I just hope that he will have a great time with his classmates and teachers.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40