Friday, September 19, 2008

Aloha Friday #42 and Handbag Meme

** This post is a combined post for Aloha Friday and EastCoastLife's Handbag meme. **

Rules: Post any question on your blog on a Friday, share your answer and sign Kailani's Mr. Linky. Then have fun answering the questions of fellow participants by visiting their blogs.



Aloha Friday: How often do you change your bag?

I love bags/purses but I don't change that often because I have the tendency to forget something when transferring bag contents.


Hand Bag Meme:
I was tagged by writer EastCoastLife for The Handbag Meme.

Here are the rules:

1.. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile
2. Take a photo of your
handbag and the contents
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the
handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
5. Answer these questions:

Describe the contents of your handbag.
I always carry a lot of stuff inside my bag. I always have my wallet, coin purse, cellphone, camera, paper and pen, mini alcohol, cologne, comb, powder, lipstick, lip gloss, tissue paper, baby wipes, mints and more.

What's the most important thing in your
handbag?
My wallet because it has my identification cards and credit cards.

What's the most embarrassing thing in your
handbag?
I don't have anything that qualifies as embarrassing.

What's the smallest thing in your
handbag?
Breath mints

Is there anything illegal in your
handbag?
Nothing

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40