Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Philippine Blog Awards 2008


I had the privilege of attending The Philippine Blog Awards 2 last September 21, 2008 at One Esplanade. It felt great to be part of such a big blog event. When I started my blog in 2004, I never imagined that blogging would become a big influence in my life. I'm grateful for the opportunities that blogging has given me. I value the wonderful friendships I formed through blogging.

It was an honor to be nominated for the Blogger's Choice Award. Although I did not bring home the trophy, I still felt a sense of triumph because of the support of my dear friends. I will always remember their kind words and gestures.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Philippine Blog Awards 2008 especially to Dine of The D Spot for winning Best Blog: Family and Living Category. Thank you to the organizers, volunteers and sponsors for making the event possible.

It was a wonderful evening spent with friends. I would like to share some photos taken that night.

L-R: Chats, Dine, Feng, Cookie, Cess, Julie, me, and Noemi.
(Photo courtesy of
Chats)


Mommy bloggers with Senator Mar Roxas, a fellow blogger.
(Photo courtesy of Chats)


Moms squeezing inside the Clique Booth. :)
(Cookie,
Chats, me, Julie, Feng and Cess)
From Clique Booth


Note to self: Practice making wacky poses in front of the mirror. Ha ha!
(Cess, Cookie, Rowena, me, Julie, Feng and Chats)
From Clique Booth

I was happy to meet a fellow blogger, DongHo in person. He is very warm and friendly in person as he is in the blogosphere.

Congratulations to lucky mom, Cess for winning the Nokia N95 that night.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40