Thursday, August 14, 2008

Homemade Wall-E


Wall-E is finally showing. Yohan is very excited to watch it. In fact, a few weeks ago he insisted I make him his very own Wall-E. I printed out a picture of Wall-E, then I cut it out and pasted it on a cardboard box. After seeing the final product, Yohan wasn't happy. He said he wanted to personally make a Wall-E made out of scratch. He told me how he wanted to do it and I helped him transform his ideas into the real thing. I had fun making the two Wall-E models with Yohan.

Yohan wanted a partner for his Wall-E. Instead of making EVE (another character in the movie), he decided to make use of my old white speakers.

After being cooped up inside the house for more than a week, I think I'm ready to go out this weekend and enjoy the much anticipated movie with my family.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40