Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Madness #32

Click here to join the madness.

1. How many desktop computers in your home?
We have one desktop at home.

2. How many laptops?
I don't have one.

3. What kind of internet service do you have? (i.e. phone modem, dsl, etc.)
DSL

4. Do you tend to use more than one email account regularly?
Yes, I have several email accounts but I use two of them actively.

5. Do you use email as a main source for communicating to your family and friends?
Yes, I do especially for family and friends who live outside the country.

6. What kind of computer monitor do you own (flatscreen, or other)?
I still have a bulky monitor and I'd love to have an LCD. They say an LCD is kinder to the eyes.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40