Monday, August 13, 2007

Behind Precious Thoughts

Thank you Jo of My Precious Thoughts for inviting us to celebrate Patricia's 7th Birthday. It was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely family last Sunday. I wish we had more time to get to know each other but I'm so glad we had a chance to meet in person.

I know you were very busy entertaining your guests but you made sure that me and my family were well taken cared of. We really appreciate the warmth you showed us.

Thanks Jo for the nice presents and goodies you gave Yohan. He had a nice time even though he was too shy to join the games.

It was also a pleasure meeting Liz (MommyBa) and her husband. I hope their son will get well soon. He wasn't feeling well so he wasn't able to come with them to the party.

Jo, enjoy the rest of your vacation in the Philippines. Take care!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40