Saturday, September 29, 2007

Spreading Love for Blogs

I'm so touched to receive this wonderful award from two equally sweet blog friends. Nothing can beat a double serving of thoughtful gesture.


I would like to thank...

Mitch of When Silence Speaks. I'm so happy to know she loves my blog and I love hers in return. Mitch is a proud Overseas Filipina Worker-mom. She is blessed with a loving husband and a beautiful daughter named Deye. I admire Mitch's creative digiscraps and dedication to her personal blog and Pinoy Moms Network ~ Parenting.

Darlene of My Life, My World is a lovely Filipina living with her family in Utah. She is an excellent homemaker. I admire her strength and determination in overcoming many challenges in her life. I'm flattered that she gave this badge of appreciation even though we only met each other a few months ago. I love visiting her blog because of the wonderful recipes she likes to share and the wonderful things she writes about her loved ones.

~~o~~o~~o~~o~~o~~o~~

My Desktop Free View Instruction:
I was tagged by Tina (KK) to do this meme.


This was taken at Yohan's school on Orientation Day (no need for uniform that day).

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.
D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants

I'm tagging the following:
1.MJ
2. Rowena
3. Alice
4. Princess
5. Jo

List of Free Viewers:
iRonnie - I Set No Corner
Thess - Thesserie
Rebecca - Skippy Heart
Knoizki - A Dialogue With K
Beng - Kauderwelch
Tina - My Good Finds
Rachel- Heart of Rachel

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40