Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Feast #19

Come join the feast here.


Appetizer
How are you today?
I feel great. It's been a while since I joined FF and it's wonderful to take part in it again. I also had a nice workout at the gym and I got a blogging award from my blog friend Darlene (more detailed post to follow).

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
I don't watch television that much lately but I love the following TV series: Smallville, Grey's Anatomy and Prison Break.

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
A few years ago, we had a super typhoon named Milenyo. There was a flash flood which tore down the wall of the village directly in front of us. It was a blessing in disguise because the flood was channeled to the creek and did not cause damage to our house.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
I'd love to wake up in the U.S. particularly in N.Y. so I could spend time with my parents and my brother, whom I miss very much.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
I usually wear t-shirt and shorts. When it's cold, I like wearing PJs.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40