Saturday, September 29, 2007

Smorty.com - A Blogging Opportunity

I just want to share with everyone that I'm inspired to join another blogging opportunity. I learned about this new and interesting site connecting advertisers with bloggers from my friend Jo.

I signed up with Smorty.com because of its weekly payouts. Advertisers are given 5 days to review your posts and with the absence of any disputes, it is considered automatically approved. Once article is approved, you can expect to get paid on the first payment day that week. The fast approval and payment scheme is very favorable and motivating. I think it’s great that I can maintain my love for blogging and at the same time have the chance to earn. Blog for money is perfect for a Stay-at-Home Mom like me because I can earn some income without sacrificing my duties at home. It would be like hitting two birds with one stone.

If you want to start earning, you can visit the site by registering here.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40