Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

I've been curious about PayPerPost (PPP) for quite some time now. I've seen fellow bloggers with PPP badges on their sites. I've encountered various posts raving about this wonderful blogging opportunity.

My curiosity turned to a real interest when I had dinner with blog friends, Jo and Liz. We found out from Liz that she is earning extra income through PPP. Jo and I listened intently to the financial opportunities that Liz' have been getting through PPP. She encouraged us to give it a try and discover the rewards of blog reviews.

Inspired, I registered my blog on PayPerPost and I was happy when I received an email notice letting me know that I have been approved to join.

September has just begun and I couldn't think of a better time to embark on a worthwhile opportunity. In the Philippines, September is greeted with excitement in the air because it signals the nearing of Christmas. In fact, I was at the mall a few days ago and heard Christmas Carols playing in the background.

Christmas is just around the corner and I would like to use the money I will earn from PayPerPost for Christmas shopping. Isn't that exciting? Imagine I can go on my usual blogging and be able to earn at the same time. It's wonderful that I can combine my hobby and interest with financial rewards.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40