Monday, January 15, 2007

Tagged: 6 Weird Things About Me

I was tagged by Anne. I'm quite late answering this meme but better late than never. Here it goes ...

6 Weird Things About ME:

THE RULES: Write ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to choose 6 people to be tagged in turn.

1. When I was in grade school school, I never threw away my pencils even though they became too short to hold properly. I kept all short pencils in one pencil case. I didn't want to throw them because I felt 'sorry' for them.

2. As a child, I loved watching Raggedy Anne and Andy. They are dolls that come alive when nobody is looking. I had plenty of dolls when I was a girl. I often arranged them in a circle and pretended to go down. I always waited behind the door for a few minutes then I would open the door hoping to catch my dolls having fun and talking to each other. As expected, I never caught them vulnerable. Ha! Ha!

3. I'm paranoid. I worry about the smallest thing. I cannot function well when I have an unsolved problem.

4. I find it hard to sleep alone. I sometimes wake up in the wee hours of the morning and feel someone is after me. Must be due to all those horror flicks I enjoy watching.

5. I never point at rainbows because as a child I was told that my finger would fall off when I do. When I grew up and realized it wasn't true, I still coudn't point at a rainbow.

6. I skipped this part and went ahead with the question below then I went back and still I couldn't think of another weird thing about myself to write here. So I guess I will just leave it at 5.

I guess by now, you're thinking that I was a very weird child. He! He! Don't worry, I won't take it against you. :)

5 THINGS ABOUT ME THAT RELATIVELY FEW PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT:

1. When I was a little girl, my parents and friends said I was the fairy Godmother of animals because I loved animals and even insects. When I saw a stray kitten, I always gave it some food. That was okay but people found it weird when I saved ants from drowning. LoL.

2. I always want to have clean hands so I always wash with soap and water. I also carry a small hand sanitizer wherever I go. I even have a mini disinfectant alcohol in my bag. Yes, I'm a little O.C. when it comes to cleanliness.

3. When I see a flying cockroach, I try my best not to shout but I find a hiding place. If I'm inside the room, I will go under the covers to hide from it.

4. I'm terrified of heights but I like riding the ferris wheel and the roller coaster.

5. I'm not sure if this is weird but I'm running out of ideas so I'll include this anyway. I have never tasted Mangosteen in my whole life. My hubby bought some last December but I forgot to eat them. By the time I remembered, it was not edible anymore.

Finally, I finished this meme. Sorry Anne for my late answers. Anyway, I will bend the rules a little and not tag anyone. But I would like to invite those interested to try this meme. I think it's challenging to reflect on the 'weird' things about yourself and have the courage to admit them in public.

Any takers? :)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40