Thursday, January 04, 2007

The New Year's Resolution Generator

Found this cool link at Judy's. I tried it and got a few hilarious and naughty ones but settled on a nice resolution that I personally like.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Build up my chi.



Get your resolution here.


Chi is "the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health." [source]

For the fun of it, tried it a couple times until I got this one which made me laugh.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Stop refreshing this page until I get the answer I want.



Get your resolution here.



Get your own funny resolution here.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40