Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Madness

Click here to join the madness.

This week's questions come from a faithful participant, sherle.

1. Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what is your most important one?
Not anymore.

2. Easter is coming. Many Christians give up something for Lent. Do you give something up for any reason (or season)? What is it this year?
I feel guilty of neglecting the real essence of Lent these past few years. I realized I haven't made real sacrifices except for abstinence from eating meat during Ash Wednesday and Good Friday.

3. Do you watch the Super Bowl? If so, do you watch it with a group? If not, what do you do while the game is on? Anything special?
No, I don't watch it.

4. Would you miss Monday Madness if it stopped permanently?
Yes, I would definitely miss it. I hope it will continue to run for several more years.

5. Name at least one theme for MM questions. Share at least one question for that theme.

Valentine's Day
How do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
Name a special gift you received during Valentine's Day.
Define Love using each letter: L.O.V.E.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40