Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Madness

It's a rainy Monday today but I didn't let the gloomy weather dampen my spirits. I just thought of nice things that come on a Monday, like Monday Madness :) to brighten my day and it worked! Well, here are my answers.

1. From jstar: Holiday in Europe or Asia? I would love a trip to Europe. It has always been my dream to go to Paris. My Dad has been to London recently and he said it's a really wonderful place. I'd love to go there too. Venice is also one of my dream vacations. My Aunt gave us a beautiful mask from Venice and told us how beautiful the place is.

I equally like to visit the many beautiful places of Asia. Even though, I'm already from Asia, there are so many lovely places that I haven't been to. I have yet to discover and enjoy my neighboring countries.

2. From sherle: How do you try to change a behavior pattern you don't like about yourself... whether it's chewing fingernails, overeating, smoking, or picking your nose? Sometimes, it's tough to change a behavior that you've gotten used to for a long time. But if that behavior seems to be negatively affecting myself and the people around me, then I just consciously stop myself from doing that behavior for the sake of the majority. For example, I used to smoke occasionally. I realized that smoking was bad for my health and equally bad for the people inhaling the smoke around me. It was just a conscious effort to stop on my part. Smoking is just one example but I don't judge people who smoke. It's still a free world after all.

3. From tricia: Have you ever successfully completed a Sudoku puzzle I had to google the word Sudoku before I could answer this question. :) I must say, I haven't tried it yet but it seems challenging and seems worth a try.

4. From caylynn: What website do you visit the most often? I regularly visit Rice Bowls Journal and Metroblogging Manila.

5. From michael morgan: What was your favorite thing about high school or college? I love the school dances, the soirees and the parties. But what I really missed most about school days are my friends. I haven't seen some of them for a long time now because many have migrated to other countries. It's fun reminiscing about high school and college days. Reliving those moments make me feel young again.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40