Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday Madness

I've always been curious about what a meme is really about. What better way to find out than to try it first hand? I've joined Monday Madness, my first meme. Here are my answers to my first monday...

1. How long have you been blogging?
I put up my blog a year ago but I rarely updated it. It's only these past few months that I became really interested in blogging. So technically, I've been blogging only recently.

2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging? I take a short break from blogging when I'm away from home where there is no internet access.

3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog? Several months but now I think I'll have more time and inspiration to update my blog.

4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis? I would say just one regular for now but I would really love to get in touch with more bloggers in the future. I love getting comments on my blog. It makes me smile thinking there's someone taking time to read my posts.

5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll? No one as of now. But that's a lovely thought.

6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog? Quite often. I always get excited when I discover new trinkets for my blog. :)

7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come? Yes I think so. It's a great way to keep track of my thoughts and feelings. It will be like a treasure box which I could open whenever I feel like reminiscing.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40