Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Madness

1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? (from tricia) I eat it like a typical cookie ... but always with gusto. Since I'm on a diet, having an oreo cookie is already a treat so I savor each bite.

2. How long does it take you to eat lunch? It really depends. I could eat as fast as 10 minutes if I'm in a hurry or as long as 1 hour when there's good conversation between family and friends 'coz after each mouthful, follows more friendly chatting.

3. Caffeine or decaf? I usually prefer decaf although I'm not really a big fan of coffee. If I drink coffee, it's usually the cold variety.

4. Chicken or beef? I prefer chicken ... particulary my favorite chicken ala king. :)

5. Pen or pencil? I like permanent ink so I prefer pen.

6. Autumn or spring? I love the idea of spring because everything seems to be at its best ... best blooms and vibrant display of colors.

7. Baseball or basketball? Basketball because in the Philippines it is considered one of the favorite sports.

8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' I enjoy watching Amazing Race. It's exciting to watch how people deal with competition and real life obstacles.

9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come. What song can you relate to your personal life? Share a line or two of that song.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40