Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yohanism #29


Yohan and I were watching an episode on Animal Planet featuring lions and their preys. Lions are one of the top predators in the food chain but they have their share of ups and downs. The program we were watching showed a small family of lions with very young cubs. A large group of buffalos ventured their way and began attacking the cubs. I hate seeing poor defenseless animals getting hurt.

Me: "Yohan, give me the remote. I can't watch this part."

Yohan: "Don't worry mom. I'll just cover your eyes with my hand."

He did cover my eyes and I waited for that part to be over.

I'm happy to say that all the cubs survived that attack. The adult lions decided to move their cubs to a safer place.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40