Friday, February 20, 2009

The Love Month Meme #3

Click the logo above to join and read more entries.

Sorry I missed The Love Month Meme #2. I'm going ahead with my #3 ...

This week's theme: Favorite Date Places

When hubby and I were still dating, we enjoyed going to the mall to watch movies. I guess you can call us movie buffs. We were fond of watching movie premieres with friends. We also enjoyed trying out new restaurants. Dessert has always been our favorite part of the meal.

The very first date we had was at a car show. Since then we always enjoyed going to car shows together.

Tagaytay
is one of our favorite out of town places. We never get tired of visiting this place because of its accessible location, cool climate, clean air, magnificent views and interesting sites.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40