Here are some tips on how to create your very own bathroom suite:
- Choose quality bathroom sinks, counters, toilets and bathtubs. To help you choose, you can check out bathroom showrooms where you can see actual bathroom set-ups.
- Add bathroom furniture like cabinets where you can keep bathroom supplies.
- Paint your bathroom walls with a nice, soothing color. You may choose a neutral tone and add different bathroom accents to add more color to the surroundings.
- Bathroom tiles can liven up the bathroom. Bathroom tiles come in different sizes, colors, materials, patterns and textures. Choose the size of tiles based on bathroom size.
- Pay attention to small bathroom fixtures. You'll be amazed that bathroom taps come in many designs and styles.
- Add functional racks for bath towels and hand towels. Make sure all the racks have similar designs so they won't clash with one another. Stainless steel racks are a popular choice for modern bathrooms.
- Fresh plants give a nice touch to the bathroom. You can also add candles and small oil burners for aromatherapy.