Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Love Month Meme #1


The Filipino Mom Blog is hosting the Love Month Meme every Thursday for the month of February. This is my entry for this week.

This week's theme: Love Story

I met my hubby at work. He was assigned at the main office while I was assigned to Makati branch. We would see each other at least once a week at the main office. At first we would just exchange casual "hellos" but I got to know him when he went out of his way to help my team with the project we were working on.

Our first date was a set up one. He invited my team to go to a car show. All the while I thought the whole team was coming until one by one they came up with all sorts of excuses why they couldn't come. I was the only one left to go with Jules. I wanted to cancel but my colleagues kept insisting that I push through with the plans. I went with Jules to the car show. Later on I found out that Jules and my colleagues planned everything. We had a great time together and more dates followed.

We had a strong and steady relationship for two and a half years. We knew it was time to get married when we found it harder and harder to part after each date. We got married on July 8, 2000.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40