Sunday, February 08, 2009

Fabulous, Kreativ, Blog Love and More

Thank you Alice for awarding me with the Your Blog is Fabulous Award. I really appreciate it. This award comes with a request to share five things I'm addicted to ...
  1. Yohan's Hugs and Kisses - My son will always top my list. :)
  2. Julia Fordham's CDs - I love all her songs. I never get tired of listening to them.
  3. Blueberry Cheesecake - This is my favorite dessert. I always order it.
  4. Picture Perfect Moments - I love carrying my handy point-and-shoot camera everywhere. I just love taking photos.
  5. Cute Little Nonsense - I love buying cute little stuff/trinkets that catch my interest.
I'm passing this award to Jeanette, Janice, Josiet, Kia, and Liz (MommyBa)

*****************************************

This Kreativ Blogger award is also from my dear friend Alice. I'm very sorry if I wasn't able to share it sooner.

This award deals with the values we deem important in others. Here are the six values that are important to me, six things I don’t support, and my nomination of six bloggers:

Six values that are important to me:

  1. Love
  2. Kindness
  3. Respectfulness
  4. Honesty
  5. Self Disciple
  6. Sympathy For Others

Six things I don’t support:

  1. Hatred
  2. Selfishness
  3. Lack of Self Tolerance
  4. Lack of Sympathy
  5. No Concern For Others
  6. Hypocrisy

My nomination of six bloggers:

  1. Odette
  2. Jo
  3. Evi
  4. Fenny
  5. Girlie
*****************************************

Thank you Sasha for this Blog Love award. Please pardon the delay.
1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Pass this award to your Blogger Friends
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Blog Lovers: 1. Soul Anchor 2. Cookie’s Corner 3. Ane of Life According To Me 4. Tales of a Pinay Single Mommy 5. A Girl For All for Status 6. Sasha says… 7. Heart of Rachel 8. YOU'RE NEXT

~~END COPY~~

I'm passing this to Alice, Roselle, Sheng, Shimumsy, Tetcha, and Arlene.

*****************************************

Thank you very much Tetcha for this great award.


This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire, strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog, one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older posts to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.



I'm happy that my blog has gained regular readers over the years. I would like to pass this award to each and everyone who takes time to read my posts.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40