Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #39

To join this weekly meme, click here.

Trip to the Beach


We took advantage of the long weekend by spending it at the beach. We went to Sigayan Beach Resort at Laiya, Batangas. Jules and I were a bit hesitant to go to the beach at first because of the weather. We asked our son to pray for good weather. Our little boy's prayer was answered and we were blessed with sunny skies.

Yohan had a great time building different kinds of sand castles while Jules and I went snorkeling. We fed the fish with bread. I got scared at first because so many fish came rushing to get a bite of the bread I was holding. I let go of the bread because I was scared the fish might bite me. Ha ha!

Jules and I saw a lot of beautiful fish. We saw blue fish, blue ones with yellow markings, silver fish with red stripes, elongated fish and a pucker fish. We even saw a small eel hiding among the corals. Jules was lucky because he saw two sea horses.

Here are some photos taken during our weekend getaway.

Happy little boy at the beach.

Yohan building a sandcastle.

He built a fortress.

Yohan in full swimming gear.


Hubby and son enjoying themselves in the water.


The three of us had so much fun.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40