Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Back From the Land of the Flu

Hi everyone. Just in case you were wondering where I have been these past few days, I was just home recuperating from a nasty flu. I caught the flu last week and I was too weak to even open the computer. I just spent my time lying down and trying to get my strength back. I'm feeling a little better now. I'm still home and resting but I have some energy to finally open my neglected blog. I will try to do some visits although my head still hurts a little so I'll try to do it gradually. Hope you're all doing well. I miss everyone. Thank you to those who left messages asking how I am. I really appreciate all your thoughts. Take care and I'm glad to be back.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40