Thursday, August 21, 2008

Online Diva Award

I got this cute award from Hailey . Makes me really feel like a diva!

The button is a Flair created by Litzie!

{begin copying here}

Rules:

1. Post the button in your blog.
2. Please link back the person that gave the button to you.
3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
4. You need to pass the button to at least 4 people that you think are also divas in any way.
5. Come back here and leave your post url so you can be added to the master list and help increase our rankings.
6. Please add to the list below a reason why you love being online all the time.

Online Divas:
1. All Merging in the Path of My Life

2. My Big Picture

3. Walk on Red with Me

4. Supah MaMa Wannabe

5. The Stories of a Now SAHM

6. When Mom Speaks

7. Kathycot Cooking With a Twist

8. Me and Mine

9. Little Peanut

10. Pea in a Pod

11. Joys in Life

12. Dancing in Midlife Tune

13. Hailey’s Domain

14. Hailey’s Beats and Bits

15. Heart of Rachel

16. Add your blog here

Reasons why I am an Online Diva:

1. Litzie - It helps me pass time when I’m at work and don’t have any patient to attend to.
2. Yen- It helps me do what I like and love after a long day.
3. Arlene - It relieves me of my stresses especially the petty ones.
4. Hailey - I am me! when I am online, space is immaterial, and time is limitless!
5. Rachel - It makes me happy to share my thoughts and feelings through my blog. It's rewarding to connect with friends online.

{end copying here}

Am passing this Diva award to:

Alice, Sasha, Louann, Tammy, Girlie, Kailani and Tisha.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40