Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dreaming of Traveling in Style

This is a tag from my friend Nancze. Sorry if this is very late.

First are the rules.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged, leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my 6 Random things about myself.

1. I just recovered from a bad case of flu.
2. I haven't opened my computer for six consecutive days since I got sick.
3. I have successfully declined from drinking soda for 15 days now.
4. I enjoy watching cartoons with my son.
5. I have a pink hippo on my computer desk.
6. I've never been anywhere outside the country. I dream of traveling on a Private Jet Charter. I think it would be an unforgettable and fabulous experience to travel in style. My first stop would probably be New York to visit my parents and my brother. I would love to see their lovely faces that I miss so much.

** Courtesy of New Flight Charters**

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40