Friday, August 01, 2008

Aloha Friday #36

Rules: Post any question on your blog on a Friday, share your answer and sign Kailani's Mr. Linky. Then have fun answering the questions of fellow participants by visiting their blogs.

What things do you consider when buying shoes?

The first thing I normally consider is comfort. I always want to wear shoes that are comfortable. I also take into consideration style. Of course, price is another factor. I love shoes but it doesn't have to be expensive. If I see something nice but it's too pricey, then I won't buy it. If there is a special event then I make sure the shoes fit the occasion.

For casual wear, I often wear flip flops but I also buy flat shoes like this one. It's a malindi silver Crocs.


• stylish, fun flat that allows feet to breath in warm weather
• slim fitting, feminine design provides the ultimate comfy croslite™ shoe for women
• footbed conforms to foot creating custom fit
• circulation nubs stimulate blood flow
source

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40