Thursday, August 14, 2008

TV Evolution

How much do you enjoy watching TV? My family loves watching TV. Every member in the family has his or her own favorite TV show. My husband loves watching sports on TV like soccer and badminton. He also enjoys watching those reality TV shows about constructing cars and motorcycles. My husband is also a big fan of cooking shows. I prefer watching different kinds of popular TV series. My son, on the other hand, is always tuned in on kid friendly programs and cartoons. I always monitor what he watches on TV to make sure he is not exposed to shows that are not recommended for young children.

The television has gone a long way. I remember when I was a little girl, we had a bulky black and white television with a knob used for changing channels. There was no remote control. I also remember how excited my younger brother and I when our parents bought a new colored television. It had several buttons instead of a knob for changing channels but it still didn't come with a remote. It was only a few years later when my parents bought a larger colored television with a remote control.

It's remarkable how the television has become sleeker in appearance and compact through the years. Instead of huge bulky televisions, many people nowadays prefer the flat televisions, often referred to as Plasma TV. People with flat screen TVs often make use of Nexus21 TV Lifts. Most people also enjoy adding a surround sound system to make watching a better experience.

**Courtesy of Nexus 21 TV Lift Systems**

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40