Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The "Mature" Survey from Toni

I got this set of interesting questions from Toni. My turn to answer them.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I hate paying my credit card bills. I have two of them and I realized that two is more than enough. I should get rid of the other one to lessen the burden. Oh, how easy it is to max out my cards but as they say, regret always comes way too late. ha! ha!

2. What is the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Same as Toni, I think it would be romantic to have dinner by the beach, gazing at the sunset.

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Back in college I supposed.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Never.

5. Name of your 1st grade teacher?
Miss de la Fuente

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Eat a slice of Becky's blueberry cheesecake while reading my mail.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I wanted to be a pilot but since I had fear of heights, it was best that I chose another field. :)

8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one?
Only one (DLSU) and I think I made a good choice.

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It's comfortable to wear and light on the skin.

10. Gas Prices! First thought?
Price hike, not again!

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would you go and with whom?
New York with my family because my Dad, Mom and brother are already living there.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Don't have an alarm clock. It's usually my son who wakes me up in the morning and it's always pleasant waking up to his kisses.

13. Last thought before falling asleep last night?
I hope there will be no more power interruption tomorrow.

14. Favorite style of underwear?
cotton undies

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
briefs

16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?
dusting and washing the dishes

17. If you didnt have to work, what would you do?
Not applicable since I'm not working as of the moment. I'm busy taking care of my son.

18. Get up early or sleep in?
sleep in ofcourse

19. Your favorite cartoon character?
Hello Kitty

20. Favorite non-sexual thing to do at night with the opposite sex is?
spooning

21. A secret that you wouldnt mind everyone knowing?
I have a short temper.

23. Your best yo momma joke?
Dont know any.

24. Beach or Lake?
I prefer the beach.

25. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
What a question. No, I don't believe that.

26. Who do you stalk on FRIENDSTER?
Secret.

27. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Blueberry Cheesecake from Becky's Kitchen.

28. Movie you wouldnt want anyone to find out you like?
Day of the Living Dead

29. What is your drink?
I love Frozen Margarita

30. Cowboys or Indians?
I like both.

31. Cops or Robbers?
Cops ... the honest ones.

32. Stiffler or Oz?
Oz

33. Norm or Cliff?
I'm not sure who the guys are in question.

34. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Loving a guy who didn't return the feeling.

35. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes, I have an extra large teddy bear given by my good friend, Tech.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40