Sunday, September 10, 2006

Chanda and Jackie

From time to time, I will feature a loved one on my blog in random. It will be my way of expressing how much they mean to me and how grateful I am for having them in my life.

Let me start with my two close friends, Chanda and Jackie.

Chanda(in yellow)

I met Chanda when I was working at Epson. She was my very first friend at the office. We hit it off immediately because we realized that we had many things in common. She was always there to make me feel better at work. I often complained to her about how I felt at the office and she never got tired of listening. Chanda is a great listener. I felt terribly sad when I found out that she had a tentative stay at the office because of her contract. But our friendship did not end when she left EPC. We vowed to continue being friends. We have kept that vow until today.

Best qualities: dependable, sweet, independent, not afraid to take risks, friendly, easy to get along with, compassionate, willing to sacrifice for the sake of her family, trustworthy, romantic

Jackie (in pink)

I also met Jackie at Epson. Chanda introduced her to me. Chanda somehow made sure that I had a new friend before she left. It was very easy to like Jackie because of her carefree spirit and endearing attitude. In fact, everybody at the office seemed to like her. She was the bubbly girl at the office that people wanted around. I admit feeling jealous at some point because she had so many friends at the office. I was quite jealous and worried that she might not have time for me. But I was wrong. She always made sure that I wasn't left out of the picture. It was because of her that I made new friends at the office. Her trials in life made me see how brave and strong she really is inside. I really look up to her.

Best qualities: sweet, dependable, affectionate, strong, sincere, friendly, good confidant, great mom, funny, outgoing, trustworthy, life of the party

These are just a few qualities I see in them. I believe that it's just the tip of the iceberg. There are still many things we don't know about each other. That's the fun part. We can look forward to sharing more wonderful time getting to know one other.

This photo is one of my favorite pictures of the three of us. It was taken last February 14, 2006 at Boracay. We spent three fun days at the beach. We had a grand time!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40