Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!

Thank you for your overwhelming kindess, thoughtfulness, unwavering understanding, constant sweetness, remarkable patience, and endearing concern for me and family.

I will always be grateful for having you by my side at all times. You've always been there for me. You made me feel brave knowing I can rely on you for help. I've lost count on how many times you've fought my battles for me.

You know me deep inside. I don't need to tell you how I feel. We have a special connection that I'm proud of. You've always made me feel special because of the love you've given me all these years. You always have kind words for me even though I make mistakes. You seem to know when I need you most. I feel safe knowing I can turn to you anytime.

You're a great mother and dearest friend.

I miss you...

I love you very much!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40