Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hopelessly Addicted to YOu

What kind of power do you possess over me?
I don't know why I'm so obsessed over you.
I can't seem to resist you.
I feel so ashamed because I can't help myself.

I tried countless times to drop you from my life.
I can't even remember how many times I tried.
But I always end up failing.
I admit you're too powerful for me.

What will it take to make me leave you?
Oh, I'm so desperate for an answer.
I've sought the help of others.
But no one has succeeded in helping me.

I know you're bad for me.
But why do I still want you everyday?
I should listen to what my mind tells me.
I confess, I'm too stubborn to relent.

Am I smitten with you for life?
Perhaps, there's still a chance for me.
I don't want you anymore.
Coke please leave me in peace.


No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40