Monday, May 04, 2009

Personalized M&M's

Some of you showed interest about the Personalized M&M's I shared on my earlier post. I found out that those birthday souvenirs were ordered from the States. I think it's so cool that you can personalize M&M's with your own words, faces and colors. They are great for party favors.


You can order your own Personalized M&M's on this site. Below is a screen shot of the site where you can have your favorite M&M's custom printed as desired.



post signature

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

That is so cool ... galing galing!
-Kay

wow, I soooo love this idea. It's different and unique.
-Maria@Conversations with Moms |

Such a nice gift idea!!! :D
-Kia

i like the idea. nice gift.
-dong ho

thanks for sharing this...i might try ordering this personalized M&Ms for my daughters next birthday if not too expensive. it will be a sure hit to the kids :)
-RoseLLe

I attended a friend's wedding last year and they had the white and pink combo as pica pica at the reception. Very cute!
-witsandnuts

Oh those would make for great wedding favors!
-Toni

Those are so cute talaga. I thought someone in the Philippines was already doing this.
-louann

I've just knew this...cute souvenir, but maybe expensive for Asian's pocket :)
How's your weekend, Rachel? Hope it was great..
-Anonymous

They are cute but I feel that they are expensive for my budget. I ordered personalized for my daughter's wedding.
-Ebie

I haven't ever heard of personalized M and M's. Great idea for parties.
-Carver

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40