Sunday, May 03, 2009

Godiva Cocoa Drink

It seems like the rainy season has come early in the Philippines. I'm not fond of the rain but it's nice to have some relief from the summer heat. However, several straight days of rain can somehow dampen the summer spirit.

On rainy days, I like having hot cocoa. Let me share a virtual cup of hot cocoa with you...

Godiva Caramel Hot Cocoa

Godiva Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa

PREPARATION


STOVETOP: Bring 1 cup of milk to a simmer, making sure not to boil. Pour milk into a cup or mug and stir in 3-4 tablespoons of Godiva hot cocoa.

MICROWAVE: Pour 1 cup of milk into a microwave-safe cup or mug. Heat on high for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes or until hot, making sure not to boil. Add 3-4 tablespoons of Godiva hot cocoa.

post signature

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

Ciao Rach, huge cocoa fans here! Godive Chocolate is very good, yummy! We are craving a cup now LOL! ;)
-Kia & Zeno

Not a cocoa fan, but I sure could try a cup!
-Ebie
Sounds so good!!
-pam

What a co-incidence! I wrote about the chocolate drink too. :)
I'm going to try Godiva. mmm.....
-eastcoastlife

wow! i agree. this will perfectly match the cold weather. i go for this over a cup of coffee.
-dong ho

I'd love to have one right now. I love hot cocoa.
-Maria@Conversations with Moms

Anything labeled GODIVA Chocolate is right up there with...say...air! lol
-Sheila

Good morning (well it is in Norway :-) )! Thanks for sharing a virtual cup of hot cocoa - it made my day!
-RennyBA

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40