Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #54

To join this weekly meme, click here.

Bonding with Cousins

I wasn't able to take photos last weekend because my son was recovering from fever. He was absent for two consecutive days due to on and off fever. I was worried that he was going to miss his 3rd Qtr Exams. Good thing the fever just lasted for two days. He's doing much better now.

I decided to share photos taken on a previous weekend at my in-laws' place. My MIL just got back from her US vacation and the family were there to welcome her home. Yohan received many wonderful gifts including the Leap Frog Tag from Tita Princess. Yohan had fun playing with his cousins, Tisha and Sofie.

Yohan, Tisha and Sofie.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40