Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fab Holiday Finds (Silver) :: Purse n' Hook

Please click here to join Fab Holiday Finds at The Filipino Mom Blog.


My Silver Fab Holiday Find for this week is this very useful Purse n' Hook. This cool accessory comes with a carrying pouch. Actually my MIL gave me this elephant purse n' hook but I decided to feature it as my Fab Holiday Find because I saw a lot of these at the mall. You can buy one for P280.00 (Alabang Town Center price). It's a perfect gift for Christmas.


This Purse n' Hook is a lovely and useful accessory that keeps your purse/handbag safe and clean by letting it hang from the table top rather than on the floor. The silver elephant (other designs available) rests on the table top and the hook balances your purse/handbag below. I've tried it on my own bag and it really works ...


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40