Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lanai Activities

When the weather is great, I always make it a point to spend some time with my family at the lanai. We have a small garden at the back and a covered veranda with patio furniture. It's one of my family's favorite place to hang out at home.

My family and I love doing fun and rewarding activities at the lanai. Here are some simple but great bonding activities that we enjoy doing at our backyard.
  • Eating Snacks and Chatting - It's so relaxing to just sit at the lanai, listen to some music, eat snacks and chat.
  • Blowing Bubbles - I always have a large bottle of bubble solution at home. Blowing bubbles in the air is fun. My son even has a small bubble machine that makes big and small bubbles.
  • Mini Basketball - My son has a junior basketball stand at the backyard. He loves shooting some hoops with his Dad.
  • Miniature Golf - My son has a toy golf set that we use for the game.
  • Painting - I love painting with my son outdoors. I always have poster paint and paper ready when inspiration strikes.
I would like to make some improvements in our lanai. It would be nice to have one of those patio umbrellas. I would also like to change our existing furniture into wicker furniture.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40