Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged :: 4 Things and Quirky Meme

Leah tagged me to do this4 Things meme ...

Here’s the rule:

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

1. Four places I go over and over

beach, mall, leisure park, and mountain side

2. Four people who e-mails me regularly

Tess, Jackie, Beth and Chona

3. Four of my favorite places to eat?

Antonio's, Red Crab Seafood and Steaks, Outback Steakhouse, and John and Yoko

4. Four places you’d rather be?

New York, Venice, Paris, Hawaii

5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over.

Friends, Sex and the City, Grey's Anatomy, and Animal Planet

6. Four lucky winners ( of this tag..)

Misyel, Tere, Liz (MommyBa), and Jo.

* * * * * * * *

Tammy
tagged me to do this Quirky Meme ...

1. I like watching horror films but my imagination always gets the best of me at bedtime.
2. I wanted to be a pilot when I was young but I'm afraid of heights.
3. I'm afraid to drive because of stray dogs on the road. I'm afraid I might run over one.
4. I'm good with faces but terrible with names.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40